Wednesday 25 February 2015

Avocado Kiwi Smoothie


I know I go on long unannounced breaks, but that has become completely unavoidable these days.. So what am I back with? It is another refreshing and healthy smoothie for all fruit lovers out there. Trust me, this combo tastes great and I just couldn't resist making them over and again..  And for those who do not like to eat fruits raw, what better way to take in those nutrients, than with this sugar free smoothie?


I Took : 10 minutes

Serves : 2 tall glasses


I Used:


Avocado-½ of a large one
Kiwi-2 nos
Milk-¼ cup
Almond powder-2 tbsp
Honey-2 tbsp
Mint leaves-A sprig
Ice cubes-3-4 cubes

The Way:

  1. Place milk, almond powder, honey, mint leaves and ice cubes in blender & blend smoothly.
  2. Now add the scraped avocado and cubed kiwi and blend again till smooth & creamy.
  3. Serve chill for the refreshed feel !

Cheers,
Chitz

17 comments:

  1. Who am I seeing??? Hope all is well at your side dear... don't even see u on FB... this smoothie looks delicious... got to try this combo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who is back :D How have you been ?

    The smoothie looks delish. Nice idea to combine kiwi and avocado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't add sugar in smoothies. I like the natural sweetness. This one is packed with lots of nutrients and nice to wake to first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...where were you?? Nice come back with a tasty smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healthy smoothie. Really nourishing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. full of real flavors,yumm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Healthy and refreshing smoothie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very healthy, refreshing and tasty smoothie...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE making smoothies! This one looks like a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My bro-in-law has taken a liking to making Avocado milkshakes of late, i shud show him this recipe as well :) My hus on the other hand will come no-where near an avocado...I love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Avocado kiwi smoothie looks delicious chitra.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see updates from you.Hope you are fine.
    This smoothie looks good and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful aromatic flavours:) Tasty and lip-smacking :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect avocado and kiwi jugalbandhi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by !! I am really happy that you take time to let me know how you feel :-)