Friday 19 July 2013

Some more awards (Hiyaaaa) & a word of apology !!

First & foremost I should apologize to my fellow blogger friends who bestowed awards on me.. I have delayed it so long to acknowledge them. These awards were given to me in April and as I was in a very busy & skeptical time then planning the vacation & in a dilemma over the dates of the journey, I totally missed this. When I came back from my vacation I totally forgot about this. Two days back when I going through some comments I suddenly remembered about them. So apologizes first my sweethearts & a big heartfelt THANK YOU for recognizing my humble space. 

Dhanish of My Srilankan Recipes (Find a variety of traditional Sri Lankan dishes & beautiful bakes here), Nilu of Kitchen Serenity (The humble & down to earth blogger with simple & easy to make dishes) & Techie2mom of My Cooking Adventures (Do check out her snacks & appetizers. They are quite a variety) awarded me the 'Liebster Blog' Award. Asha Shivakumar of Food ~ Fashion ~ Party (A style diva blog with International standards & recipes. Just love gawking at her space) gave me 'The Versatile Blogger' award. Do check out their spaces for more food & fun !

As I have talked quite a lot about  me & the awards in the previous posts here & here, I am keeping my mouth & hands tight shut here.. I would like to share this award with all my blogger friends & co bloggers who take great enjoyable pains in maintaining such beautiful & unique spaces. Enjoy blogging & have a great time. Keep smiling & have fun !!




Cheers,
Chitz

12 comments:

  1. Congrats dear... truly deserve them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the award, dear!!
    You deserve them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I am sure more will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ! Wishing you many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz dear :) way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear... you deserve all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the awards Chitz !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards Chitra.. You really deserve it dear... Wish you lotts more to come.. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by !! I am really happy that you take time to let me know how you feel :-)