Pineapple Biscuit Pudding
This one is definitely easy to make and requires no cooking. So if you want to try out some new dessert for your weekend party, here goes the recipe.
I Took: 30 minutes
Serves: 4-5 servings
|Pineapple||-||½ a medium sized one|
|Marie Biscuits||-||16 nos|
|Cashew nuts||-||15-20 nos|
|Glazed Cherry||-||To decorate|
- Cut pineapple into square pieces, preferably around the same width as that of the biscuits.
- Mix the sugar and water in a pan and boil till the sugar melts. Add the pineapple pieces to the sugar solution and keep for a while for the pineapple to absorb in the sweetness.
- You can ignore the above 2 steps and use tinned/preserved pineapples
- Chop the nuts finely using a knife or a blender.
- In a pudding dish, line the pineapple pieces.
- On top of it, line the biscuits after dipping them in the sugar solution. Use the sugar solution used for the pineapple or the sugar syrup in the tinned pineapples.
- Add cream on top of that and sprinkle in the nuts.
- Repeat the above order and decorate with chopped cherries on top.
Refrigerate the pudding for about 2 hours. Serve cold :-)
Slice out a full portion of pineapple-biscuit-creamy nuts and enjoy the treat.